Doing a Barcelona Tour by taxi is a great experience that you can enjoy trough our Barcelona taxi company. We offer this tour to all these clients that don’t have too much time but they want to see as much as they can of Barcelona, and if we add the comfort and the security of a Barcelona taxi, it is an offer difficult of deny.
The route prepared for this tour is the next one:
- Casa Milà, one of Gaudi’s buildings. There you can see the sea represented in the façade of the house, and in the roof we can find the famous Gaudi’s chimneys with warrior form.
- Casa Batlló, another Gaudi’s building, built before Casa Milà. In this case, in the façade you can see represented the festivity of Barcelona in two ways: the legend of Saint George and the Carnival.
- Casa Ametller, designed for the architect Puig i Cadafalch inspired by the houses of Netherlands. The family that lived there used to make chocolate, so inside you can find a chocolate museum where you can taste the antique receipt of chocolate of this family.
- Casa Lleó Morera, located in the corner of the discords apple was built by Lluís Domenech i Muntaner, the same architect that designed the Catalan Music Palace. The Lleó Morera house is considered the most elegant house of Barcelona modernism.
- Sagrada Familia, the best-known work of Gaudí, the Cathedral that, nowadays, is in construction following the plans that designed Gaudi, and when it was finished, it will have 18 towers: 12 of it dedicated to the apostles, 4 of it to the evangelists, one to Jesus and the main one to Virgin Mary.
- Park Güell, one of the most beautiful icons of Barcelona. It’s a Gaudi work and it’s located in the top of Barcelona, so you will have a marvellous views of the city.
- Tibidabo, the highest peak of Collserola mountain range. It’s known for the views of the city and for the natural places used in a recreational way because there is an amusement park. In this peak we can find some buildings as the sacred heart expiatory temple, which is compared with the Sacre Coeur basilica in Montmartre, Paris.
- Camp Nou, the Futbol Club Barcelona Stadium. With his actual capacity is the stadium with more capacity in Europe and the sixth in the world.
- Montjuïc, the greenest area of the city, a mountain full of parks and gardens that was the star of the 1929 International Exposition and the 1992 Olympics. The nature lovers, will love especially the parks and gardens of Montjuïc with the added attraction of the castle, museums, lookouts and cultural and sports institutions.
- Cristobal Colón, one of the most famous statues of Barcelona. It was built in tribute to the discoverer of America with the occasion of the Universal Exposition of Barcelona in 1888. Immediately it became one of the most characteristic city icons.
- Fórum, a public park that housed the polemical Universal Forum of Cultures celebrated in Barcelona on 2004.
The route is fully editable, so the customer can choose not to go through some of the points, because they have already been the day before or they want to go there another day. In addition, these tours include an audio-explanation with the history and symbolism of the monuments. These explanations can choose them in Catalan, Spanish, English or Russian.
Our Taxi Company in Barcelona will manage your trip to Barcelona by cab to travel with the greatest possible comfort. Furthermore, if you need a Barcelona taxi minivan we can provide you a Barcelona taxi van for 5, 6 and 7 passengers. This kind of Barcelona Taxi are cabs with big trunk, so the same service can be requested in case you have a lot of luggage, and we can supply a taxi with large boot in case you are only a few people with a lot of baggage. And if you have children don’t worry, we also think in their safety. For this reason you can book a Barcelona taxi with a car seat for a baby and we will provide the taxi with an infant car seat to take care of the youngest of the family without any kind of added cost. If you make the reservation in advance, we can organize your trip on a Barcelona Taxi Minivan with availability for 8 and 9 passengers.
Enjoy the security and the comfort of travelling by a Barcelona Taxi and forget the timetables, you decide the departing time, if you want to make any stop during the trip, even if you want that the taxi driver waits for you during all the day. Do not hesitate in contact us, we will explain you all the advantages.
Furthermore, you can book this taxi service from the airport with our Barcelona airport transfers. The taxi driver will pick you up in the arrivals zone at the airport identified by a paper with the name of the client on it, and then he will take them to the destination, it can be directly to the tour or you can go to the hotel first, leave the baggage there and then go to wherever you want. This service is available either for Terminal 1 as Terminal 2.
Our taxi service to airport is not working only in Barcelona airport, we also have airport shuttle to Reus and Girona airports. If you need an airport shuttle, a taxi service to airport or a transfer from Barcelona airport to city, you only have to request it and we will serve the taxi as soon as possible.
You can pay the taxi by cash or credit card if you request it before; we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal.
You can book a taxi online fulfilling the contact form, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at our taxi Barcelona phone number: 0034 93 142 62 65